Thursday, November 30, 2006

Sharing Jackson's school picture

Because Jackson has to recline so much in his wheelchair to be comfortable, it is often hard to get good pics of him. He also will not often smile on command, and sometimes won't even look at the camera. I knew it was going to be challenging to get a good school picture of him, but thought I would try anyway since they had a money-back guarantee.

The first attempt did not turn out too well. In fact, they were so bad that the teacher called ahead of time to warn me about it. Here is what the first one looked like. Yikes! Yes, that is the teacher's hand in the picture! I am guessing she was patting him in an attempt to make him smile.
The retakes were a lot better. Apparently the teacher, PT, and the principal were all in there trying to get him so smile...LOL! I think it's a pretty good picture, don't you?