Sunday, December 23, 2007

Oh my goodness!!

I think Jackson just wrote his name!! We were coloring a picture for his Aunt Rachel who is coming in tonight. I help him hold the crayon but he moves it around to color. I try very hard not to move his hand at all so he can color how he wants to (it drives me bonkers when the therapists move his hands around while he is coloring!). So then I asked him if he wants to write his name on it, usually he will smile or make a sound to say yes and I will help him write his name. This time he did not say anything so I just let him keep coloring. BUT, what he did with the blue looked very different than the other colors...I swear that he wrote his name! For sure he wrote a J and an a and then it looks like a k and a c.

Look!!
Photobucket

Sorry Aunt Rachel, I am keeping this one!