Monday, April 19, 2010

Not much to report, just living life.

And my computer is dead so it is not as convenient to update.  I have to get a new one since it is just as much to fix my years old one.  But right now, there is no money so no computer.  Hopefully soon! :)

Jackson's class had a trip to the high school to go swimming in the pool there.  They said he liked it a lot but only wanted to swim about 20 minutes.  I am guessing because he got cold.  He needs a super warm pool to be able to really enjoy it for more than a few minutes. 

He has a somewhat overdue neurologist appointment coming up this month, an orthopedic appointment in May, and I should make a physiatrist appointment for him soon as well.

Zoe is just exploding with words.  I tried to estimate how many she has now and it is easily over 100!  She is constantly astounding me with what she knows.  For example, we were reading a book and she loves pointing to different things in the pictures so I can tell her what they are.  She pointed to a clock so I told her it was a clock, then she noticed there was a bird on the clock so I told her that was a bird.  Then she says "cuckoo cuckoo"!  How in the world does she know that?!  I am guessing from a TV show but it really surprised me!  She is really smart.