Thursday, October 7, 2010

Jackson wants to be WHAT for halloween?

So I was trying to figure out what Jackson wanted to be for Halloween, which consists of me asking him a lot of questions and he will touch my hand when the answer is "yes" to each question to narrow things down.  He said he wanted to be Donald Duck.  Hmmmm, that's not what I would have guessed at all.  Really, I am very dubious at this result.

I made Lee try again with him to be certain that is what he wanted.  He absolutely positively without a doubt wants to be Donald Duck.  Okay...

It's not a very popular costume with the bigger kids.  It wasn't that easy finding a decent Donald in his size that we can afford (plenty of full size mascot costumes for hundreds of bucks out there in adult sizes though in case you were wondering) that does not have a mask (he would gag if we put a mask on him for more than a few minutes).  But we ordered what appeared to be a good one in his size...it didn't have a red bow or legs though.  So I also ordered some yellow sweatpants (which are not that easy to find either!) and I think he is going to be a pretty good Donald.