Monday, January 23, 2012

Chinese New Year

Zoe had Chinese New Year festivities at her school today.  She had a great day!  But she forgot her chopsticks at school which she only realized when we were already in the car.  I was not going back up to her classroom to get them and she was close to tears.  I told her we had chopsticks at home.  She asked if she could eat her dinner with them.  I told her she could and to remind me at dinner.  She did ask for the chopsticks and she ate her dinner exclusively with chopsticks.  In fact, she was looking at her fork with disdain and asked us "why did you bring me this?".

I got a super cute picture of her with her chopsticks and noodles but somehow my stupid computer deleted it.  So you will have to take my word for it...she was one cute and proud chopstickin' little girl.