Friday, April 13, 2007

Continuing HBOT and update on gait trainer

Jackson and I did our 9th dive today. Have I noticed a difference yet? Maybe. It is hard to say for sure, but I think I have noticed some little things. Mostly I have noticed his hands opening more and I believe he is having an easier time grasping things. Unfortunately I have not seen any changes GI-wise.

I am having troubles with my ears from the changing pressure during the dives. My right ear is totally blocked right now. Last week, it was my left ear. Hopefully Jackson's ears are less sensitive than mine.

Also he was finally able to get a good trial of the gait trainer during PT. It seemed like it was really pretty good for positioning. I am not sure he liked being in it, but he did have 3 people fussing over him. I think once he figures out how to move it he will like it better. Here is a picture of him in it.