Saturday, May 5, 2007

Not sure what is going on.

For the past couple weeks Jackson has been putting out large amounts of bile. His poops have also been different. We are not sure why. We have a GI appointment in a week and a half, so hopefully they will have some insight...but I doubt it. The GI nurse has been really getting on my nerves...I have left her a couple messages about it. The first time it took her about a week to get back to me. She told us to go get an x-ray to make sure the tube was still in the right place. So I had to call the pediatrician and get an order for the x-ray and then make the appointment for the x-ray at the other hospital. It turns out that the tube was fine. I called the GI nurse back that same day (Wednesday) and I have not heard back from her yet.

I don't really even know why we are traveling so far when they don't do anything for us. We can stay here and have people do nothing for us and save a lot of money on gas too.