Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Good therapy day

We actually had a little talk about him trying his best while in therapy before his session. I really wonder how sassy he would be if he could actually talk because he shrugged at me twice while I was talking.

But I guess he listened because he really did great. He has OT and PT together. They usually have him in the Litegait on the trampoline, which to me does not look that fun, because he does not get total body movement...only movement through the legs.

So I asked if there was a way to suspend him over the tramp with more elastic straps so he could bounce, and they figured out a way. He LOVED it and he pushed so good with his legs, and screamed his head off (good screaming). Wish I had gotten a pic of that.

Then they made a ramp so he could push cars off and he did great, here he is. Sorry about the cell phone quality pic!