Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Interesting...but good.

So just now the phone rang and it was Bob from RehabTech asking to set up a time to deliver our hoyer. (?!?!) I asked him if it had been approved and he said this was a loaner until we could get it approved. I guess all those (unreturned) phone calls made a difference after all. He is coming tomorrow between 1 and 3. Yay!! And I made sure this sling has head support.

I think I'll call Shriners tomorrow and see if I can drop off the other one in the morning. (No, I haven't given it back yet.) Otherwise we won't have room for the new one...these things are big!

Oooh, and that means I can call our respite lady and get that set up since they were waiting for us to have a hoyer before they started. We will get 5 hours a month of respite, with a possibility of getting more in the future. It will be nice to have someone to play with and hang out with Jackson a couple times a month.