Thursday, May 8, 2008

Place your bets!

I called our equipment vendor last Thursday to start the process of getting a lift through our new (as of May 1) insurance since it will be a while yet until we get the vaccine money. He said he would look into it on Friday and get back to me. Shockingly (<---read sarcastically) he did not call me back Friday. I waited until this morning to call him and got his voice mail. He did not call me back today and it is now 5pm. Shall we take bets as to when he will return my call? Or if he completely forgot about the fact that I called him last week until I called him again this week? (Not the first time that has happened.) Why do I not find someone else? Because it is really hard to find someone good who knows what they are doing. If I knew the next person would be better I would switch. It sucks.