Monday, June 8, 2009

My girl

She is getting so big so fast! She is officially able to get into sitting on her own. She is still sliding around on her belly rather than crawling, although she can get up on all fours just fine. I actually think she might skip crawling as it looks like she will pull up to a stand any day now. I was trying to get her shirt on one day and grabbed her hands to pull her up to sitting, and she totally surprised me by standing up right on the changing table with what looked like very little effort.

She has been going through some separation anxiety lately, poor thing. I never had anyone need me this much! It's very sweet and I am trying not to let it drive me insane because I know it won't last forever. Jackson was very easy-going as a baby, so this is a whole new experience.

She is really fun! She can call the dog over to her by slapping her hand on the ground. She is figuring out that cats don't like her quite as much as the dog does and she will go chasing after them. She is so curious about everything around her and she will rarely stop moving when she is awake.

Once in a while I do catch her relaxing and watching one of Jackson's TV shows. There is a show she really likes called "Yo Gabba Gabba". She loves the main character, DJ Lance, and she will smile when he says "hey!"...very funny to see!

Here are a few pics...you can see her 2 new little teeth in the second one.