Saturday, December 19, 2009

Jackson's School Picture

If you have been reading this blog for a while, you know it is nearly impossible to get a good school picture of Jackson.  The first one this year came out pretty bad so we did retakes.  The retakes came out pretty decent.  His teacher wrote to me that you could see her in the background of the picture because she was behind his chair trying to hold his head steady and get him to laugh.  The photographer had told her that he couldn't see her but he was mistaken.  She called the company and they told her that they could airbrush her out of it if we called them. 

I didn't even notice her back there until I read her note.   Lee and I both think it was really sweet of her to go the extra mile to try to get a good picture so I think we are going to keep the ones where you can sort of see her.



I don't even know if I posted his pics from last year.  Both the initial pics and the retakes were not good at all.