Wednesday, May 5, 2010

A beautiful day

Jackson had only a half day of school today so we spent most of the afternoon out in the back yard. It was just about perfect weather...nice and sunny, about 70 degrees, and a cool breeze. Jackson doesn't get to spend a whole lot of time outside because he is so sensitive to the cold and heat, but today was a good day for him to be out as long as he was in the shade.

He wanted to enjoy some tunes while we were out there. Not sure if you can see from the terrible pics my phone takes but he is grinning like crazy!


Today Zoe decided she wanted to sit ON the flowers. I told her not to sit on the flowers, that it will hurt the flowers, that she could sit next to the flowers and gently touch the flowers...but then she had a bit of a tantrum. I had to give her a time out, which she really hates, and then she decided it really was ok to sit next to the flowers after all.

Here she is sitting on the flowers which are now flat.

Yes, we have a bathtub full of dirt and plants in our yard. It was there before we moved in! I kind of hate it and wish I could get rid of it, but it is too heavy for me to do myself. It does give Zoe something to dig in though. She loves playing in the dirt. :)