Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Oh my!!!

So Jackson's other bottom front tooth has been loose for a long time. I checked it this morning and decided it wasn't quite ready, but that I would pull it this evening. When he came home from school, I give him feeds as he watches television. I heard him grinding his teeth, which he always does, but this time is was much louder than normal so I decided to do another tooth check.

It was GONE!!!!!

I was trying to open his mouth to see if it was still there or if he had swallowed it but he wouldn't cooperate. I thought I could see it way back on the side but I wasn't sure and I am certainly not stupid enough to put my finger in there. So I took him out of his chair and laid him on his side and grabbed a nuk brush to see if I could get it out. Luckily, I was able to get it!! Phew!!

I will be pulling them earlier from now on I think!