Sunday, September 28, 2008

More pics...by popular demand!

I have had many requests for more pics, so here are some...

First, Zoe has the most amazing toes. They are very distinctive and very long!
Photobucket

Then Lee had Jackson on his lap and then wanted to hold Zoe too. Covered with kids, he got too hot very quickly so it only lasted a minute or so...but you can tell he was enjoying it!
Photobucket

I think Jackson is warming up to Zoe. They were hanging out and I looked over and Jackson was reaching for her hand.
Photobucket

Then I asked him if he liked his sister and he gave me this smile. He wasn't feeling very well yesterday either so for him to smile at all right at the moment was huge.
Photobucket

Here is a family picture my mom took as she was getting ready to back home.
Photobucket

And Dizzy has been so funny with the baby. He just loves her. When she cries, he gets very concerned and he follows the baby around as we carry her hoping to sneak a sniff or a lick.
Photobucket